Worship team play a key role in leading our congregation in corporate worship. We look for worship team members who delight in the Lord with all their heart, seek after humility in their musical talents, and encourage one another in brotherly love.
Our hope is that worship at Sharon would be characterized by ...
- depth and simplicity that engages the
- head and heart to inspire both an
- respect and intimacy with our Savior
We have a separate worship leader and team at each of our three campuses. Worship teams for corporate worship services are comprised of a core ensemble that may include the following:
- Spiritual Dance.
Expectations of a Worship Team Member
- Be a follower of Jesus Christ, believing that he is your Lord and Savior.
- Be a covenant member of Sharon or be pursuing membership.
- Be committed to attending rehearsals.
Philosophy of Worship
We value the importance of both head and heart in our worship experience—to fill our minds with biblical thinking about God, others, ourselves, and life, while at the same time putting renewed and greater emphasis on giving expression to our heart's affections for God during worship.